No Plastic Foam for Food used Policy
Thaksin University is committed to develop safety system within the university to meet the safety standard with high quality of life for all student and staff. Our commitments are
1. No plastic foam for food used within all canteens, restaurants, coffee shops, food centers and minimarts in the university.
2. Encourage to use biodegradable foam for food usage in all canteens,restaurants, coffeeshops,food centers and minimarts in the university.
3. Promote to use personal mug and reused /recycled food and drink packaging within the university.
4. Foam usage reduction in exhibition and in university activities.
5. Promote the paper and foam usage reduction campaign for all students and staff within the university and communities surrounding.
To support Thaksin University as Green & Clean University for Sustainability with safety standard in food safety and high quality of life for all in Thaksin University.
Thaksin University There will be a safety label for food stores that do not use foam.